Steak Alfredo & PastaCourse: Uncategorized
Easy & delicious weeknight dinner!
2 Ribeye Steak 1 inch thickness
9oz of Fresh Linguine
8 oz. Portobello Mushrooms
1 Red Pepper diced small
1 Tablespoon Garlic Paste
1 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt
1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
2 teaspoons Granulated Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
5 Tablespoons Olive Oil divided
8 Tablespoons Butter divided
2C Heavy Cream
2 1/2 Cups of Parmesan Cheese
8oz Bag of Fresh Spinach
4 Sprigs of Rosemary
- Steaks – Bring to room temperature
Season steaks with seasoning salt, Cajun seasoning, granulated garlic, and black pepper.
- In a hot cast iron add oil and butter. Cook steak with rosemary in the pan for 4-5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Pictured med rare-ish 150°, tint with foil and set aside.
- In the same skillet add cleaned mushrooms with 2 tablespoons of butter, oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook mushrooms for 2-3 minutes on each side until mushrooms are brown and tender. Set aside.
In a large saucepan on low heat, melt remaining butter, whisk in garlic paste. Add red pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add cream to sauce pan with oil still in the pan and continue to whisk. Add cheese in small amounts and continue to whisk, cheese sauce with start to thicken. Continue to whisk add spinach in sauce until it wilts.
- After steak has rested. Slice Steak against the grain.
- Prepare fresh pasta as directed on package.
Drain pasta and mix with Alfredo sauce.
- In a family style large dish, add pasta with Alfredo sauce and spinach. Arrange sliced steak on top, mushrooms on the side. Top with red peppers.
- Sending Love & Delicious Dishes💚