My GiaSpin on bundt pizza is always a hit with my family whenever I make it..It’s so super easy. Perfect for a quick week night dinner, weekend movie night. It’s perfect for several thing plus it’s absolutely delish!
This pizza is so versatile you can make it anyway you want to. For this one I did a deluxe version that was packed with all the goodies.
Pull Apart Bundt PizzaCourse: Appetizers & Snacks, Dinner, Fall, Lunch, Side Dishes, SummerCuisine: americanDifficulty: Easy
2 Cans of 8 pack biscuits
1/4lb of Italian cooked sausage
1/4lb of bacon cooked
1/4lb of sliced ham in 1/4 inch pieces
1/2 lb of pepperoni cut in half
1/4 C Green pepper & onions
1/4 C of black olives
1 C of mozzarella cheese
1 C of Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of pizza seasoning
2 tablespoons of Parmesan garlic seasoning (optional)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1-2 jars of pizza sauce (14oz Classico)
Parsley for garnishment
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl put cut up biscuits, olive oil, seasonings. Mix seasoning completely.
- Mix all other other ingredients together except the pizza sauce and parsley.
- Spray Bundt pan with non stick spray and add pizza toppings evenly around the pan.
- Place in preheated oven on middle rack bake for 35- 40 minutes or until top is golden brown and biscuits are completely cooked.
- Let pizza sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Then flip onto plate. Drizzle with pizza sauce and serve on the side for dipping.
- Use parlay for garnish.